Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A New Puppy!

It's been a while. I went on vacation and then didn't have internet for 2 weeks. That was pretty much the most painful 2 weeks considering I have 3 jobs that are computer and internet based. Ugh, the agony. Thank goodness I have internet so I don't have to walk over to Starbucks every few hours to get internet.

Moreover, I'm in the process of revamping the shop. I just got my hands on some great clothing that I will be transforming into accessories. I'd like to actually completely switch over to recycling products into really neat things. It's more challenging, and it keeps my mind busy because after all, sewing the same thing over and over again gets really boring. Plus, having a one-of-a-kind item is always better than one of a million. :)

So far I got my hands on purple leather suede pants and some Nike spikes. You'll love what I've got planned for those. Separate items, of course.

In the mean time, I'd like to introduce you to our newest family member, Hubert. A whopping 12 week old, 7 pound Pug puppy. He's precious and very cuddly. More updates about him soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment