Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

The Love of My Life

My little Hubert (now 18th mo. 13 lbs!) went to the vet to get...neutered today. I never realized how attached I was to him until we came home from dropping him off and I started crying. Seriously, it's not even close to that time. I think I'm getting a small taste of motherhood. Realizing that my little puppy would be gone for the entire day, I thought, "Wow, I'm going to have so much time to get things done!" and I also thought, "Ugh, I'm going to have so much time; I don't have a cute little puppy to play with all day."

I was semi-productive; I shipped a hip pocket and finished and shipped a custom hip pocket. And by the end of it I went to Hubert's spot to play with him and realized he wasn't there. So I just spent the rest of the morning watching Eureka (great show, btw) to pass the time.

In the meantime, prior to the surgery, I was photographing some clothing for the new shop and Hubert decided to visit the little photoshoot. I'll leave you with pictures of the puppy. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment