Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Changes: Shipping & Custom Orders

Classes start for me on Tuesday, January 20th, so that means...

1. Shipping changes to Mondays and Thursdays.
2. For custom orders, please expect 3-5 days before shipment.

Of course, I reserve the right to break these rules, as in I will most likely ship everyday (even Friday and Saturday as I always have) and I will most likely be completed with your custom order within 1-3 days before shipment, but!

I like to give myself enough buffer time in the case that I have exams, meetings, etc. You know, all that college stuff that happens last minute like...

"What?! We have a quiz tomorrow?!" or...
"It's 1 a.m. and you want to have a team meeting right now? Like now now?" or...
"The roads have frozen over and classes are canceled? Buses aren't running?" or...
"Free food and t-shirts on campus? Where?!"

You know, just an example.

And as always, I give you up-to-date info on the progress of your order so you'll always be informed of what's happening with your item. BONUS! I bought myself an iphone for a late Christmas gift to myself, so I can contact you at all times (even in class! shhh!). ;)

Last semester before GRADUATION! Hooray! A Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Engineering from The University of Texas at Austin. What to do with it...?

No comments:

Post a Comment