Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Avocado and Summer Squash

All bags now available in Avocado and Summer Squash Leather! The avocado leather is an upholstery weight leather, very smooth hand and holds its shape quite nicely! The summer squash leather has a lot more drape; it has a very weighty shiney feel to it --almost feels like a vintage patent leather. It's very smooth and soft, you'll just love it!

I love these two colors. The perfect colors to add to the summer collection. Mama and Baby Ruche are ready to ship and I'll be adding them to the shop very soon! Feel free to contact me for a custom order of any of the other design styles!

You can see more pictures on my flickr.

Enjoy!

Mama and Baby Ruche

p.s. Swatches are available for all my leathers and fabrics. Just convo me to order some swatches to see if you'll like the leather before you purchase!

1 comment:

  1. Jenny,
    Came across your Etsy site. Great stuff, you have fancy style!

    -Marisa

    ReplyDelete