Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Around the World

I've been meaning to map out the places I've shipped my bags. And now it's done. The next thing I'd like to do is have pictures of Jenny N. Design bags taken at popular sites all around the world! I'll give a special gift to those who send some awesome pictures. :) :)

You can make one, too! I made this map using Google Maps under "My Maps". You can make your own and publish it on your website! Post a link to your map (or to your blog about it) in the COMMENTS, I'd love to see your map!

That little yellow tack is HQ!

Map of Sales
Click image to see more detail!

p.s. I made it to 200 sales today! Hooray! :)

200 Sales!!

4 comments:

  1. this is awesome jenny. now, you've added ANOTHER task on my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this...such a fantastic idea! You will have the globe covered in no time. I will definitely have to try this for my store in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super-cool, Jenny! And big congrats on 200 sales. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a neat idea - it must be so exciting to see that your bags are in so many different countries! congrats on the sales as well - your bags are so beautiful i'm sure that you will make it to 300 before you even know it!

    ReplyDelete