Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Picks: September Wedding

It has been wedding season and it's hard not to get caught up in all the beauty of them, so I'm sharing what I imagine to be a beautiful September wedding with shades of sapphire, vintage lace, pearls, a few vintage finds and handmade goods. :)

Click image to see more details, leave a comment, or see more of these great Etsy seller's products!


Treasury Main: September Wedding

p.s. You can still enter the Giveaway from my shop! Just FAN ME and comment below the image of The Goods! Today is the LAST DAY!

5 comments:

  1. How do I comment below the picture????
    There's no active link to do that.
    I'm new to facebook and having a hard time trying to figure it out ...)-:
    www.2martha.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you sign into Facebook, go to my Fan Page (http://bit.ly/JennyN) and then click "Become a Fan".

    At that time you'll be able to comment on the page. Go to the Giveaway Goods image (http://bit.ly/GiveawayGoods) and write a comment under the picture. There should be a box to comment. Should be about 40-something comments there already. :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This address (http://bit.ly/JennyN) just goes to your front page (not Fan Page)and there's no "become a fan" link in it. Do you have any other suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read your profile and I'm on the floor... serial hobbiest, luv it!
    I am too ... (-:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Jenny there is no limit to your stylish eye for design. What a beautiful Treasury you have curated :)

    ReplyDelete