Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Seafoam and Sunshine

I made a treasury recently called "Seafoam and Sunshine" featuring lots of pretty finds on Etsy.

Treasury: Seaform and Sunshine

I loved these colors together so much that I decided to photograph a custom order of a Baby Ruche Bag featuring these two colors.

Baby Ruche in Vintage Mint
I was asked to make the Baby Ruche with a wider top (much like an over-sized Clutch), and I think the result was quite nice!

I'm changing all the straps of the larger bags to a skinnier strap so that they stay on nicely when worn upon large winter coats. Plus, I think it looks pretty chic that way. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. i love this new design! i think the wider top and thinner strap are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Also, I love your work. I'm off to check out your etsy store now :)

    ReplyDelete