Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Whimsy&Spice

Ohhh, my order of treats from Whimsy&Spice came in today!!!

These are delicious! I already ate two marshmallows and a cookie. I'm not sure I want to share them with The Boy and The Bro. Desserts make me selfish. I don't know what gets into me.

But then they'll wonder why the smell of fresh baked goods is coming from my room...and why all of a sudden I've gained five pounds.

Fortunately, neither of them read my blog, so maybe I can get away with it. :)


Whimsy&Spice

And of course, I'm a sucker for beautiful packaging, so I had to photograph the goods when they came in. :) So safely packaged, I almost didn't want to open them. Almost. Like I said, I already ate three treats; the brownies are my after-dinner dessert! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment