Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Picks: Halloween!

For the past two Halloweens I have forced a group of my friends to wear themed costumes (first year Fruit, second year Super Smash Bros), and I sewed ALL the costumes (of course, I was forcing it upon them). This year, I was too busy with preparing for Shop787.

Thus, I only made The Boy and my costumes this year (I'll post pictures tomorrow when we take them!), but I somehow found some requests to help with small details which required my sewing skills. :)

And now, the treats.

Friday Picks: Halloween
a. Batty Bat - Pet Bow Tie, WhiskerKisses
b. Sweet Pumpkin Spice Soy Blended Candle, JenSanCandles
c. Halloween Spiderweb Foldover Clutch, EdensWake
d. Hey Good Lookin' Pocket Mirror, PipingHotPapers
e. Chocolate Pumpkins, Vintage Confections

Happy Halloween Weekend!!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful selection! Happy Halloween to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- you've featured some wonderful people here! Thanks so much for including my pocket mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect choices for Halloween Jenny! I have a pack of stray cats that I would LOVE to give bow ties to :)
    Wishing you an overflowing Trick-or-Treat bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great post! Very appropriate for the weekend! Happy Holloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Cute! Your blog looks really good! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for including my clutch! That bow-tie makes me smile every time I see it :) Your blog is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Frightfully good collection, Jenny. Enjoy your Halloween weekend! Can't wait to see your costumes, you clever girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking forward to your costume reveal!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Halloween selections. Thanks for including one of my candles.

    I just picked up a load of candy for the kids tomorrow. I hope that they come. When I don't buy candy, they come in droves. And when I do, I get just a trickle. Tomorrow is supposed to be a beautiful day in my area so hopefully I won't have any tempting candy left over.

    And I can't wait to see your costume.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so love the bowtie on the cat...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The costume pictures are posted! :) Thanks for all the lovely feedback ladies! :)

    http://jennyndesign.blogspot.com/2009/11/halloween-2009.html

    ReplyDelete