Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Gorgeous Etsy Treasury

I discovered this Etsy artist, SweptFromTheSea, when I found one of my bags on an Etsy Front Page in July. I recently had the honor of being featured in one of her most recent treasuries featuring Red and Black (which I feel is VERY Front Page worthy!). Check out my Baby Ruche Bag in Red Leather featured among all this bold and beautiful finds!

[Click the image to see more details from these wonderful sellers!]


Etsy Treasury by SweptFromTheSea

This treasury has been so tastefully assembled --so romantic! I'm really lovin' that Paper Flower Kit. I would buy the entire contents of this collection if I could afford it! :)

p.s. And speaking of red, I have a total weakness for leather, fringe, and red. I've been eying these boots for a while and finally caved. I swear, I will stop buying shoes TODAY! Starting next month. ;)



p.p.s. I have this love-hate relationship with Etsy. I sell lot of bags with the site, but spend it right back there.

Reminds me of when I used to work at Banana Republic when I was 16. I finally quit when I was 18 and think all of my paychecks went right back to that store. I worked 20 hours/week, so you can imagine how much clothing I accumulated over the years. I got lots of retail and sales experience though! And two closets full of Banana clothes to show for it. Good thing I can still wear it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment