Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tough Bein' a Cowboy (girl)

As I've stated before, I have a weakness for leather, fringe, and red. Basically these boots shown below. They're from 20TwentyVintage on Etsy and I LOVE them!! They fit perfectly and are brand new (it was one of those rare deadstock finds)!!

My New Red Boots from 20TwentyVintage on Etsy!
New Cowgirl Boots with Clutch in Red Leather

I'll be sporting these two accessories with my new navy blue T-Shirt Dress from American Apparel at some point in the near near future.

Moreover, I tried to catch a Treasury yesterday but it went so quickly I missed it! So I waited in front of the computer for a good half-hour and finally caught one. Hah! Take that, Treasury West!

It's a guy-friendly collection of finds inspired by my new boots. :)

Treasury: Tough Bein' a Cowboy
Click to see more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment