Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Feature-ama Tuesday

Yesterday was a really big press day for me! Thought I'd share the love with ya. :)

1.
It started with my Briefcase in Sage Distressed Leather on the Front Page of Etsy.

Front Page 11-17-2009

2.
Then I received an e-mail from one of my TEAMT teammates about my feature in Decor8!

Decor8 Feature (11-17-2009)

3.
As I was looking at my traffic sources on Google Analytics, I saw that my Briefcase in Russet Brown was featured in a photography tip talk on PoppyTalk.

PoppyTalk Feature (11-17-2009)

4.
Then I received an e-mail just an hour ago about my Clutch in Eggplant in YMI Jeans blog.

YMIJeans Feature (11-17-2009)



Thanks Etsy Admin, Holly of Decor8, Becka of PoppyTalk, and Leslie of YMI Jeans for all the love! I appreciate it!! :)



1 comment: