Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Sweet Tooth Gets Me in Trouble...Again.

I have a really big sweet tooth.

And it doesn't help that Etsy sellers like VintageConfections list all their sweets on SALE! Happy 1 Year Anniversary, Heather. :)

So this is what I ordered today. French Sea Salt Caramels and Coffee Toffee.

And I didn't feel the slightest bit guilty about it because I ran a 5K some days ago and I'm still extremely sore. Like, excruciatingly sore all over my legs. It hurts to walk up stairs, and even more so downstairs. It hurts to press the foot pedal to sew. It hurts to sit down to pee. Oh...TMI, sorry.

Look at these treats!!

Sweets from VintageConfections

2 comments:

  1. I'm seriously drooling for that toffee....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having already enjoyed both of those delicacies from VC's shop, I can say you will not be disappointed!

    Congrats on doing the 5k. :)

    ReplyDelete