Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Here's to 2010!


It has been quite a year for me and my business. Here's a re-cap:


Jan: Started a wonderful collaboration with Margot Bianca and her beautiful batiks.

Feb: Successfully litterbox-trained my pug, Hubert.

Mar: Met The Boy.

Apr: Learned to cut my own hair.  Introduced The Clutch.

May: Graduated college and moved away from campus to get an engineering job.

Jun: Turned 23. I was spoiled.

Jul: Improved my product photography, which changed my entire business!

Aug: Introduced The Traveler. Met The Boy's parents (they like me!).

Sep: Stopped job-hunting and went full-time on Etsy with the bag business.

Oct: Improved and re-introduced The Briefcase (in leather!). Contemplated designing cowboy gear. Enrolled an unpaid male model (The Boy).

Nov: My first vendor fair. Featured in Decor8 and PoppyTalk. Blogged about it.

Dec: Celebrated a great holiday with my family, my boy, and my pug.




Here's to 2010!




What to expect in 2010?

A giveaway, a new bag design, new fabrics, and more improvements.  At least that's as far as I know. :)



2 comments:

  1. i don't know what i'm most impressed by - the success of your business OR successfully litter box training hubert. WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw, you had a fantastic year! Here's to an even better 2010!!

    ReplyDelete