Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Holiday Picks: For the Pug Lover, Part I

Well. I have to say. I am quite the lover of all things Pug. Hubert, my pug has been with me for over a year now, and he brings so much love to my life and to everyone he encounters. Really. He has more love to share than he can physically display when you meet him.


If you know a friend with a Pug, you're in for a great treat! You'll have plenty of ideas for holiday gifts! This is Part I of II days I will dedicate "For the Pug Lover" because I can't get enough of these little guys!


Holiday Picks: For the Pug Lover

a. 4x4 Print Flat Flop Pug, nutandbee
b. Cuddly Fabric Pug Plush, plainjanetextiles
c. Pug Bathing in a Sink, watercolorqueen
d. Mod Pug Print 11x13, ModDogShop
e. Wasabi the Gregarious Pug Knitting Pattern, dangercrafts
f. 5x7 Giclee Print Pugs Not Drugs, gemmabear


p.s. Today is the LAST DAY to place your orders at my shop in time for Christmas delivery!



6 comments:

  1. yay pugs! thanks for including the Mod-Dogs in your fab lineup. I think I must have one of those little pillows...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what adorable picks! And your little pug is quite the model!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hubert is so lovely! Cute picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such cute goodies! love the pug plushy, he looks so cuddly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hubert is quite a little gentleman! Love him and your pug picks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute! You ought to hire your dog out as a doggie model! He's adorable!

    Cyndie

    ReplyDelete