Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Holiday Picks: Joy

Ornaments and stockings and gift tags galore. Stuffed pandas, baby booties, and puppies and more! The holidays now bustle with the coming of snowfall. And it's always the little things that bring joy to us all.

Holiday Picks: Joy
a. Joy Hoop Art Ornament, AllAboutTheFiber
b. Mini Stocking, MeghanDesign
c. Jiyong the Winter Mushroom Bear, Y0omii
d. Joy to the World Gift Tags, PipingHotPapers
e. Red Riding Hood's Booties, SillySockMonkeys
f. Blenheim Polymer Clay Dog Christmas Ornament, nanjodogz

It's The Boy and my 9th month anniversary, so this title suits today very well. :) :)

12 comments:

  1. Jenny! Thanks so much for posting my winter mushroom bear in your holiday picks! It's so cool seeing it there :D:D

    Thank you and I hope you'll have an amazing xmas holiday :D

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny--I love these! Especially the mushroom bear--so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Jenny ^^ I wrote about you on my blog today to as a thank you :D hehe
    http://y0omii.blogspot.com/2009/12/featured-in-jennys-holiday-picks.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun holiday choices. I especially love the bear and the puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for including my red booties, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your picks Jenny! That bear is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank so much for including me in your lovely Holiday Picks! Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for including me in your holiday picks! These are such lovely items!! Great picks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. those little booties are adorable! also, your bags are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhhh -- I love the pictures you've chosen! And thanks so much for thinking of all of us during this holiday season!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful grouping. Thanks for my bit of JOY!!!
    Happy Holidays to you!
    Barbra

    ReplyDelete