Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Me and The Workbench

It's a mess here in the studio with all the cutting, sewing, hammering, and packaging orders to ship for the holidays. I made some time to finally snap a picture of myself in my studio. The shirt that I ordered from Gap finally came in, so I wanted to wear it today with my favorite shoes. :)

Me and The Mess

Today is the last day to order your items to arrive in time for Christmas. All orders are being shipped out tomorrow and next week! If you're getting antsy for the whereabouts of your package, feel free to convo me through Etsy, I shall tell you where in the process it is. But if you ordered a Traveler, they're all being shipped tomorrow (you can see the pile next to my right knee).

In the meantime, let's go shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment