Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Home Decor: World Traveler

The bro, The boy and I spent our winter vacation at my childhood home (well, childhood as in my last two years in high school and the place where I called "home" during holiday breaks through college). And I must say, it felt like a resort.  My parents have quite a collection of antique and vintage finds which are displayed beautifully by my mom. She has quite the eye for design.

I wish I brought my Briefcase in Russet Brown Leather to photograph with this backdrop.








But instead, I photographed the living room and meditation room for you to enjoy! Hubert made it to one of the photos. Can you find him? ;)




World Traveler

World Traveler

World Traveler

World Traveler

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh... it looks so beautifully tidy! How I long for a peaceful looking space like that. But not going to happen with two little toy monsters around!
    The ads look fantastic!
    Blessings and magic.
    Donni of Fairyfolk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see where you get your eye for design. Just beautiful. :) Love that bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love visiting your blog - you are so talented! This was a wonderful post - it was so peaceful just looking at everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Really beautiful post. I can totally see your aesthetic foundations in your family's home. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete