Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Finds: Dusty Rose

I finally received my new HDD for my iMac. I cracked it open this weekend and replaced the HDD, re-installed Adobe CS3, and now I'm back in business! :)

If you're interested in what the inside of a 24" iMac looks like (the older white one), here's a series of pics I took during the process.

Replaced my iMac HDD!


In other news, because I was so excited to have a brand new blank slate to fill, I started a "Monday Finds", where I'll flank the week with two days of my favorite Etsy finds!


Dusty Rose

a. Dusty Pink Rose Satin Belt / Hairpiece, mojospastyle
b. Blush Rose Buds, ShySiren
c. Your Heart 8x8 Photograph, Raceytay
d. Chloe Secret Salvage Necklace, VintageMusings
e. vintage LOLITA dusty rose 1970s mini dress, principessaemicranie
f. Textured Tube Scarf in Blush Alpaca Blend, tortillagirl
g. Dusty Rose - 5 piece party set, PartyPoms





5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my earrings in this stunning composition!! THANK YOU, what an honor! I LOOOOVE your bags... you've probably seen me "fav" them a million times on your Etsy shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you for including me in this set of lovely finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog, thank you so much for featuring my dusty rose minidress :)
    I will definitely come back often to discover some new etsy treasuries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including my necklace in this wonderful collection of lovelies! Your bags are heavenly and your blog rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! Thank you for including my poms :)

    ReplyDelete