Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Finds: Honey & Jam Photography

It has been really cold lately. And because I'm a Southern girl, cold to me is like any temperature below 40 F. Austin has been pretty warm for the winter, but all of a sudden the weekends have been freezing and I've had to bust out the winter coats and I find myself drinking hot tea, coffee, apple cider, and really anything warm. I am not a coffee drinker. Okay, I'll correct myself in that I'm not MUCH of a coffee drinker. I don't think a cup of cream with a couple spoonfuls of coffee really count for a cup of coffee. But yeah...

I've been browsing Etsy to find great items that remind me of being warm, and I found Honey & Jam Photography.  Have you seen Hannah's work? It's beautiful! And it makes me feel all warm and cozy.

Plus, she shares all her recipes online!! I think I'm going to pick up baking just because all her goodies look SOOOO delicious!

Feature: Honey & Jam Photography

1 comment: