Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentines Finds: Hearts & Kisses

I was browsing some Etsy shops and looky looky what I found! A theme for today's Valentines Finds! :) I think these cute little pink hearts and kissy finds will be loved by your Valentine!






Valentines Finds: Hearts & Kisses
 
a. Asymmetrical halter top, lamixx
b. Sweetheart Buttons, BakedbyJoanna
c. Kiss Kiss Pillow, HoneyPieDesign
d. Little Knit Heart, YesJess
e. Stiletto Blonde Shea Butter Soap, SoStinkingSweet
f. Broken Hearted Ring Set, Plastique




5 comments:

  1. I love the knit hearts. So cute! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature! The ring and the soap are my fave. I am headed over to their shop now. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the items are so cute!
    Wouldn't that be sweet if our Valentines got us one or all of them :)

    Thanks Jenny have a lovely Vday
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is wonderful but I have to admit, those cookies look so yummy! Thank you so much for including my Stiletto Blond Soap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great items, I love heart stuff all times of the year!

    ReplyDelete