Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentines Finds: Scarlet Red

What girl wouldn't want a box of beautiful vintage finds for Valentine's?




Valentines Finds: Scarlet Red

a. Mini Vibrant Wood Bowling Pins with Ball, OldCrowFarm 
b. vintage 1970's leather hooded brick red jacket, NobleTownVintage
c. Scarlet 1980s Vintage Suede High Heel Pumps, StarletVintage
d. Vintage Dansk Kobenstyle Enamel Cookware, BlueFlowerVintage 
e. Vintage Globe Pin Cushion, paivacrafts 
f. pretty and bright cherry red beaded vintage necklace, OpenDoorStudio
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. oh, that globe pin cushion is uh-mazing. i'm totally asking for it for valentine's day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this and what a beaurifully done and inspiring blog!
    thank you so much for featuring my necklace!!! much appreciated! Happy Valentines day
    martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a gorgeous collection! Thanks for including my leather jacket! There is a dress giveaway in my shop going on right now over at delightfully-tacky.com that ends Saturday. Enter to win your pick of any dress in my shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including the vintage globe:) I love your blog and all the pieces that are featured here! You rock!!
    Love~Paiva

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great blog. I love your bags! Thank you for including my dansk pot with all those bright lovelies. I especially like the bowling pins. Gorgeous colors! Thanks!!
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete