Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cream and Sugar, Please.

I've worn this cardigan so many times. I love it. So comfortable and perfect for the in-between Winter/Spring weather. I've been digging through my closet to find as many outfits to wear with this cardigan. I think I need another one.

See more images on my Chictopia.



Gap cardigan, Banana Republic shirt, Gap skirt, Vintage oxford heels, Jenny N. Design Traveler in Brown Corduroy
Gap cardigan, Banana Republic blouse, Gap skirt, Vintage oxfords, Traveler in Brown Corduroy


 

Treasury West: Pearly Whites
I also made a Treasury to match. :)

10 comments:

  1. I think the cardigan may be my #1 favorite wardrobe staple. Unless it's boots.

    Very cute look, J!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I can definitely see cardigans becoming an obsession like my boot collection. Hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finds and that dog in the first picture is super cute :)

    http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog post : ) I love it. I'm a new follower !

    Please check out my blog as well when you get a chance.

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! I love all these picks here! I could use some of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh - hello- that bridal shrug in your treasurey is so pretty! And your outfit is so beautiful!

    I'm utterly in love with your blog and your awesome style!

    Have a fab week *I'll be back*

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit, nice color pallette.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sucker for neutrals and I think this makes a great year round choice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable cardigan and ADORABLE puggy! I have a pug too and I'm a bit obsessed. Anyway, back to the cardigan, thank you for reminding me to stock up on them for spring! XO Katie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute Jenny!
    I am a huge fan of cardigans too!

    Thank you so much for featuring my pearl necklace!! It just sold, and the buyer found it here!! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete