Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

For Sale: Banana Republic tops

I used to work at Banana Republic while in high school. Over those years, I accumulated quite the collection of BR clothes. I wore each piece only a few times because I had CLOSETS full of clothes! Really, plural closets. My closet in Austin is full of Banana stuff, and I have two closets at my parents home with more.

I was originally saving these for whatever corporate engineering job I was going to take post-graduation, but now I'm designing bags (at home) full-time, so I no longer need the collection of button downs. They're for sale for super cheap! They all go really well with a high-waisted pencil skirt/pants.

See my shop blog for more info.

Banana Republic button down
Banana Republic Candy Stripe 3/4 Button Down

Banana Republic sailor top
Banana Republic sailor top

No comments:

Post a Comment