Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Head to Toe: Spring Blooms

It's that time where signs of spring are arriving, but it is still chilly enough for a little cardigan.  I just purchased a boyfriend cardigan from Gap and it arrived yesterday. I tried it out at the Alice in Wonderland premier and it was the perfect thickness for a cold theater. I'll photograph it with an outfit I've been wanting to wear when warmer weather arrives.

In the meantime, enjoy the coming of spring!


Head to Toe: Spring Blooms
Cardigan from Golden Old Rags Vintage
Earrings from Wish by Felicity 
Hip Pocket in Summer Squash


Head to Toe: Spring Blooms
Cardigan from Pretty Little World Vintage
Earrings from Wild Woman Jewelry
Hip Pocket in Teal Blue


Head to Toe: Spring Blooms
Cardigan from Carton Co.
Earrings from Palomina
Hip Pocket in Russet Brown 





11 comments:

  1. Pretty finds to dress up the ever-so-necessary cardigan. Perfectly stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE canary yellow:) great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely and thoughtful post -- thanks so much for including Pretty Little World!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stylish and beautiful! Thank you so much for including my rose earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the collections you put together, and your purses are so stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty - makes me excited for spring! Thank you for including my Red Lantern earrings in this great collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection! Love Rose earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful choices ~ thanks so much for tucking my earrings among them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful picks indeed...
    Thank you for including our cardi, it looks really amazing in your collage!

    ReplyDelete