Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I needed a break today.

I've been sewing non-stop for the past few weeks. I really needed a break from sewing (bags).  I keep a pile of thrift store finds nearby for instances like this.  I found an over sized, unflattering ruffle shirt and thought I would transform it into a simple tank to wear this weekend. 

What do you think?


After: Altered Ruffle Shirt
altered vintage ruffle top, Wet Seal belt, lamixx leggings, vintage booties, Clutch in Black


This is the Before:


Before: Vintage Ruffle Shirt

5 comments:

  1. Great job. I wish I could transform my clothes like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! loved it! you look great!=)
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ruffles, my next inspiration for my wedding cake or your birthday cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic transformation! I love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i envy for those boots hun.

    follow me!

    ReplyDelete