Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Looks like Spring, Feels like Spring...

It must be! Sunny and 70's.

This time last year I was studying for midterms and so ready for Spring Break. I'm experiencing something a little similar. I'm ready for a long weekend vacation!

In the meantime, I found an outfit I wore way too often during the spring semester last year because it's really comfortable for walking around campus. Photographed the Traveler in Dusty Green with it, too. Which. By the way. I think portrays its color a lot better than my original photos (the listing has also been updated with the Pantone color, which I finally figured out with my new Pantone Color Guide!).



Military Inspired

Banana Republic tank, American Eagle cargo shorts, Roxy flip flops, Traveler in Dusty Green


By the way, Travelers make great bags for holding treats for dog training, and holding film for photo excursions.  Lower left image, Hubert is giving me a "High Five"!



7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! Hubert is just precious! I can't wait for spring! I love winter, but I love spring just as much and it's been too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely remember that outfit! We *need* to get lunch ASAP! Are you going to the kite festival Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes yes! Definitely Kite Festival on Sunday. I'm bringing Hubey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cropped pants and your dog! That's amazing that he sits long enough to take a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, he actually just sits there while I run back and forth with my self-timer. I need to get a camera with remote capabilities...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! I thought that was a monkey for a second! That's awesome that your dog high-fives you!

    Super cute bag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, he totally does look like a monkey there, huh? Curly tail.

    ReplyDelete