Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Safari

Safari
Gap shirt, Gap jeans, Rocket Dog boots from Piperlime, Traveler in Margot Bianca batik


I'm really lovin' the safari look. I think most of the things I've been buying lately have been earth toned (safari-inspired) and blue/white stripes (nautical-inspired). That just means I'm ready for boat parties, backyard get togethers, and everything summer. :)

By the way, I donated a pair of old jeans and got 35% off those Gap skinny jeans during the jean sale. They are uber-comfy. My new favorite pair!

Here are some pictures from a recent boat party hosted by our friend Harry for his friends coming into town from Cali. It was super super cold at first (everyone was bundled up in multiple layers of jackets and blankets), but after we anchored in a cove, we experienced very little wind and enjoyed the sun!

It was cold at first
Me & The Boy on a party barge
I love me some fried chicken
Photos courtesy of Harry Chou


Unfortunately, I didn't get any clear images of my outfit, but I'm wearing a dress (similar to the shirt above) from Gap, belt from Charlotte Russe, tights from Gap, and boots by Rocket Dog from Piperlime. The sunglasses were part of this 10 pairs for $10 from Graveyard Mall. I will probably re-wear this and photograph it soon. I love love the outfit! :)


What's your favorite spring/summer fashion style?

1 comment:

  1. Great boots. The color is great.


    somedaynewyorker.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete