Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Baby Ruche in Grunge Gold

Baby Ruche in Grunge Gold
Silence + Noise silk top (from UO), American Apparel zippered leggings, vintage granny booties, Baby Ruche Bag in Grunge Gold

I love these leggings. And the top. I never thought to combine them until today. Perfect photo op for model images with the Baby Ruche Bag in Grunge Gold.

I hope someone purchases this bag soon - otherwise it will be taken for my personal collection. It's hard to resist when all the ready to ship bags are displaying so beautifully on a shelf, waiting to be packaged and shipped...


1 comment:

  1. Loving that bag, just wish I could afford it! Wonder if someone might like to buy it for me as a wedding present, sure my hubby to be wouldnt mind, lol!

    http://daisymay-dayz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete