Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Running

The photos from the Cap10K courtesy of Brightroom Photography came out. I couldn't justify having the high resolution version for $28 per photo (!!?!!) so I will just live with the proofs. I blurred the people around me because I'm sure they don't want to be seen on my blog (which turned out to be kinda cool because you can see me a little better).


If you're wondering, my play list consisted mostly of Lady Gaga, Girl Talk, and Fergie.
I'm throwing up the "Hook 'em Horns" in the third image.
*Edit: I added a picture that I found of me and The Boy when he met me at the finish line.

Added the pic with The Boy!
I Am A Ninja Tank from Steppie
Shorts from Nike
Saucony shoes from SmallEarth Ebay Shop



4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I ran a 5k in January but I've yet to tackle a 10K!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Raenovate! :)

    Jessenia, I think I will be moving in the opposite direction from you --I'll be signing up for more 5Ks, and then possibly another 10K in a few months. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'd pass out after the first five minutes! But Lady Gaga might keep me going!

    ReplyDelete