Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Etsy Finds: Easy Breezy Blue

I've been working non-stop to prepare for Renegade. I have to say that it has been a little stressful. Yes, that's the understatement of the week. I sew sew sew, and take a break to make and print signage, and then go back to sewing, then take a break to check e-mail, and then go back to sewing and installing hardware. I still have my displays to design and assemble.

I needed some air. Fresh air. Fresh summer air.

Thus, I made a Treasury called "Easy Breezy" and I was particularly drawn to the blues, so I wanted to feature them a day early for my "Friday Finds".

Also, yesterday, BOTH of my Treasuries that I posted in MaryMary's call for Treasuries for Grads and Dads were featured on the Front Page! I was ecstatic! I was a little sad that Treasury East was down yesterday because I couldn't receive any comments on the treasuries, but still...

You can find them both here: Grad Gifts, Gifts for Dad


Easy Breezy Blue


3 comments:

  1. WOW Jenny!
    Take a deep breathe of fresh air by going and getting one of your favorite cupcakes, you deserve a special treat.
    I love these finds, the painting by Veda Arts has such beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need a well deserved break after all your hard work. You will have to check out Red Velvet Art while you are there. I love their shop and found out the other day that they were taking a road trip down to Austin to participate too. I mentioned your shop to them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the suggestion Joanna. I've noted it - though I'm not even sure I'll be able to leave my booth!

    Maybe I'll let The Boy man my station for a little bit while I browse and shop. :)

    ReplyDelete