Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

I'm a Nominee!

Two pieces of great news came this morning.

The first being my Briefcase in Army Green Leather is in today's Etsy Finds e-mail about Leather & Lace.

The second being that my Briefcase in Wintergreen Leather is one of the 5 finalists (of 800 entries) for Best Handmade Bag for the 2010 Independent Handbag Designer Awards at Parsons in NY! Whoa!


{Click image to view video of nominees in separate window}

I realize the competition is really tough, so I am not super confident I can win this category (I mean, look at those other bags, for real?!), but it's great honor to be among those beauties!

Stay tuned for a poll from InStyle Magazine to vote for your favorite bag for the winner of the Audience Fan Favorite.

Big big thanks to Kate for informing me about the IHDA Competition! :)


12 comments:

  1. YEAH! Go Jenny! Go Jenny! I'm so happy for you. I love your briefcase. The Parsons School of Design...WOW! Wonderful new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!
    that's amazing. congrats!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow! Congrats...I will be rooting for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Jenny! That's so great. Congrats and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jenny-your work is fabulous and stylish. What a tremendous honor for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great news... woww!!!
    Congratulations Jenny... good luck... I cross the fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is fantastic! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, Jenny! I am SO excited for you! I can't wait to say, oh yeah, I know JennyN, I've had one of her bags since way back. I'm sure you'll be letting us know when the voting starts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS!!!! THIS IS SO EXCITING. :) eeeek! fingers crossed for you winning!!!

    PS. I might be visiting you at the craft fair.

    http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to you!!! How exciting! =)
    I'm so happy for you.
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com
    justByou.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete