Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Paper N' Stitch Features!

Wow, I must thank Brittni of Paper N' Stitch for featuring my shop as the Shop of the Day today, and writing a lovely post about my shop on her blog. Check it out!

You'll find a little discount code that you can use, too. :)

Paper N' Stitch - Shop of the Day! :)
{Click image to go to my shop on Paper N' Stitch}


Paper N' Stitch blog feature! :)
{Click image to see the blog feature about my shop!}


I said I would post some good news today (not related to this good news just now), but I think it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

In other news, I received even better news this morning in my inbox, but I can't share it until later this week!

I know, I'm confusing, and I'm still trying to process everything. But I will tell you that this week is a good week so far. :)

I promise I will keep you updated!

2 comments:

  1. very cool, must check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing as always
    you have the great blog, keep it up

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete