Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Washed Ashore

This week has been full of getaway themes - flying, horse riding, and now beaching.

Okay, so I'm really in need of a vacation. In my defense, it's hard not to think about the beach; my friends Harry and Christina just came back from Cozumel, and another set (Tim and Tran) are headed on a cruise to Cozumel. Why is everyone but me going to the beach?

I'm a big beach bum and definitely will drag The Boy to the beach at some point this summer. I love the feeling of being refreshed and bronzed after a nice weekend at the beach. :)

Etsy Finds: Washed Ashore

And of course, since I've been on this Etsy Treasury binge, I pulled these artists from my latest Treasury, "Washed Ashore". :)


1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous collection!!! Thank you so much for including my photograph!

    {AddieDesigns}

    ReplyDelete