Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Black is Back

As a designer, it's hard to predict the color trends each season, but the last thing I expected for June was every other sale to be a black bag.

Fortunately, many of them came at the same time because then I can make them all at once because I use black thread on these lovelies. Although thread is not hard to change out, it's the only time I use a different thread color. So far...

Black leather
Black leather and a clipboard of orders to make

Sad that I spent so much time making bright summer colors that are ready to ship. Maybe the fact that you don't have to wait 2 weeks for your bag to ship might convince you?

2 comments:

  1. Jenny...maybe everyone needs them for Summer trips and they always say to pack lightly by using one color that goes with everything day to night. Black is most people's immediate thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree. I've received some requests for expedited shipping for upcoming trips!

    ReplyDelete