Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

The Briefcase: Featured at The Holiday Lookbook

Here's the news that I promised from Monday's mention of fun things happening this week.

Etsy showcased my Briefcase in Distressed Wintergreen at The Holiday Lookbook 2010 yesterday as one of the many hand made products you can find at Etsy. What an honor to be able to be able to represent!

The Holiday Lookbook is "a gift fair held twice a year where the media can stop by and explore the newest and most notable products of the season. This press preview is an exclusive opportunity for select brands/product to present their new products and services to invited media outlets, in time for holiday gift guide coverage as well as opportunities for timely on-air segments."

Yay!

Sharing this news with you on my birthday was the best way to start the day! :)

Now I wonder if there were pictures of the booth. I hope my Briefcase did OK. Kind of nervous it wasn't photogenic if there were photos taken of it. Now I sound like a worried mother...

1 comment:

  1. I can see why it was chosen - it's absolutely gorgeous. And it looks so sumptuous!

    ReplyDelete