Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Bro: CapTexTri

My brother in the CapTexTri

My brother keeps impressing me with all of his accomplishments this year. I think it was just last year that he couldn't even run a mile, and here he is doing his first Triathlon - the Olympic distance CapTexTri. He's already completed some 5Ks, 10Ks, a half marathon, and will run a full marathon this year! I'm pretty sure an Ironman is in the future.

If his races weren't so early in the morning, I would test my new 70-300mm lens on him, but by the time he comes home from the race, I have just woken up. I'm a horrible sister. I know.

Moreover, I just wanted to give him a little shout out because I'm so proud of him!

Oh, and if you missed my brother's pictures from the Cap10K, he dressed as a banana, and still ran a good time (53:44). It was funny walking with him to get food and drinks after the race, a couple people would say something along the lines of "Hey Banana Man! You passed me during the race and I was like, 'Aww man, I got passed by a Banana!'" Too funny.

p.s. When we get unpacked, I'll have to show you a picture of his room. He's got snowboarding/biking/running/swimming equipment everywhere. It looks like a sports shop. And he's picking up windsurfing this year, too. More props for me to use for product photography. Yeah...always thinkin' business...


1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! Maybe one day he'll start traveling different places for races. A friend and I have that on our books to do...do I hear a nationwide team being created? JK :)

    ReplyDelete