Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Fun Week to Come!

Summer BBQ

This week is going to be a bit busy. I'm going to finish all the remaining orders from the end of May this week, and then dedicate my remaining free time to unpacking my studio, living room, kitchen. Really, it's been two weeks and there are still things that need to be unpacked and organized.

Then, Friday is my birthday! I turn 24. The Boy is treating us to our favorite restaurant, The Carillon for a 6 course tasting. :) :)

Also on Friday I get to share some cool news about a bag from my shop that will be showcased at a particular event by a pretty big company. Vague, huh? I can't spill the details until Friday - I promised.

Sunday we're throwing a big boat party, on a party barge for our closest friends to celebrate The Boy and my birthdays (his was June 1st). Hooray!

Lots of sun, fun, beer and BBQ on a boat. Can't beat that.


3 comments:

  1. wow jenny, you are going to have a busy week! early happy birthday wishes to you and congrats on the big bag news that is forth coming. i cannot thank you enough for including my bean salsa in your blog! hope you aren't too worn out from your upcoming week!!! karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely deserve to have some fun! All work and no play is no good! Happy early birthday Jenny!

    ReplyDelete