Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Introducing: The Backpack

New: The Backpack

I'm really excited to launch this new bag (a day early!) after a year from its inception. I've sketched this piece over and over again in my notebook - changing the dimensions, hardware, and style. After making the first prototype in two-tone red leather (Yep, I make my prototypes in their final material. I also took math exams in pen.), I made very few revisions, and finished it last night. Here it is: the final product.

The perfect bag for a trip to the farmer's market or a weekend getaway. This bag is for the refined woman who tip toes on the raw edge. Did I mention it gives moms two free hands?

Oh, and I have to share with you my new photo station.

I found this beautiful little corner in my studio that is perfect for product photography. The table you see is my sewing table, so I get to see this pretty view each day as I sew for hours and hours. Yesterday was a very gloomy and rainy day, but I opened the aperture a bit and I think the photo came out lovely. What do you think?

1 comment: