Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

"Our New Pet"

My dad has occasionally mentioned wanting a puppy now that my brother and I are all "grown up", graduated and living our own lives in Austin. Each time, my mom lets out a big sigh, and then cringes at the thought of having anything alive and shorter than 5' living in the house. Let alone a PUPPY. I couldn't imagine having a puppy again - Hubert was a lot of work when he was a puppy. Potty training, obedience training, and all the time and effort spent educating and socializing him...I can't imagine having a another one. Hubert is so well-behaved and well-trained now. Can I raise another one like him?

Well, when I received an e-mail from my dad with the subject "Our New Pet", I freaked out a little bit.

Then I was relieved when I saw the photo attachment.

New Pet?

An inanimate Hubert. Phew.

Hubert is pictured right. Ain't he the cutest?

2 comments:

  1. Cute doggy! your dad sounds fun ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Hubert sooo freakin cuteee !! i love my dog too :D

    ReplyDelete