Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Austin Fashion Week: Team Photoshoot

Bridal Motif
Austin Fashion Week Photo Shoot
Sneak Peek AFW Photoshoot

My Austin Fashion Week team, Eclectic Fusion, met up for our photo shoot at Renaissance Hotel in Arboretum. It was so much fun! I took my camera and documented the "Behind the Scenes" of our photo shoot (those pictures coming soon!).  I did snap a couple photos of the custom bags that I used for the shoot. Modified Clutch in Pearl and Grunge Gold.  I'm excited that they worked out really well with the outfit, which was completely studded with pearls, crystals, and gold and red beads.

I realized I haven't updated you with our team.

These are the members of Eclectic Fusion:

Clothing Designer:  Bridal Motif
Photographer:  Tommy Kile
Hair:  Martha Lynn Barnes
Makeup:  Ladda Phommavong
Jewelry:  Shaesby
Model:  Symon Goodloe
Accessories: Me :)

You can see other teams here.

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea there was an Austin Fashion Week, sounds like fun!

    Do you do Faux leather bags?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just genuine leather and fabrics for now. Though I have been getting a lot of requests for a more animal friendly alternative to the leather bags. A possibility for the future...

    ReplyDelete