Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Fiesta Texas

I don't ever seek thrill rides and often avoid anything that may expedite death (sky diving, bungee jumping, roller coasters, driving often, etc). Mainly because I get motion sick pretty easily. So it's funny that I rode 7 roller coasters yesterday at Fiesta Texas.

Well, I was forced to.  When you hang out with an older brother and an equally older boyfriend for Samsung Employee Appreciation Day, you don't want to be a wuss - because it's no fun for the rest of the group. I sucked it up and starved myself until we were done riding roller coasters to avoid any mishaps. 

Okay, not really, I starved myself until lunch where I gorged on yummy BBQ brisket, potato salad, beans, a hot dog, peach cobbler and a couple cans of Sprite. Then after a few more rides, we had smoked turkey leg, slushies, and bottles of water.

After that, I was done. But the guys decided to ride 2 more times and I tried to capture the fun on my iPhone.

What we rode:
1. Superman
2. Superman
3. Goliath
4. Poltergeist
5. Bugs White Water Rapids
6. Scream
7. Superman (I stopped after the 3rd time, seriously)
8. Goliath
9. Boomerang
 


Scream
Scream


Fiesta Texas
The boys on the Goliath (2nd time). 

Fiesta Texas
The Boys (front row) on the Boomerang (going forward).

Fiesta Texas
The Boys on the Boomerang (going backward).

Fiesta Texas
At the end. I wore my Traveler on all the rides and nothing fell out. Definitely doesn't need a zippered top.

If you plan on going to a Six Flags on the weekend during the summer, I would recommend getting a Flash Pass. You by-pass all the lines and make it possible to ride a billion rides a day. And by a billion, I mean like 9 rides in 5 hours (with lots of time for lunch, hanging out, and games). 

1 comment:

  1. And you lived to tell the tale. LOL. Sounds like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete