Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

He's all grown up!

Today, Hubert lifted his leg for the first time. And I took a picture.

My parents also photographed and video-taped my brother and my first potty training experiences. Thank god they didn't post it on a blog for the internet world to see. Though they still have the tapes. I should get a hold of those and destroy them...

Fortunately, Hubert is a dog and I think it's OK to display his public urination on the internet.

OMG. He lifted his leg!!

He is 2.33 years old now. When do most dogs acquire this skill?

4 comments:

  1. I want to join the inappropriate conversation! I have 3 male dogs and all are leg lifters! They've been doing it as long as I can remember! So funny that he only just started doing it at 2+ years!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's so strange. Though I've heard from some pug owners that some never learn to lift their legs at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, sorry about that. Stupid sign in/out makes me crazy. What *I* meant to say was, Lucy sometimes lifts her leg and sometimes she squats--I think it depends on her mood.

    Congrats to Hubert!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's OK Karen. I deleted the previous message when I saw it was from TEAMT, lol.

    ReplyDelete