Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hubert (2.33 years)

Hubert (2.33 years)

I love watching this little guy grow more handsome everyday. I tell him, too. "Hubert, why are you so handsome?!" and he tilts his head. Actually, he tilts his head if you say anything to him with an upward vocal inflection.

The Boy says I'm the only one who thinks Hubert is handsome. Everyone else thinks he looks like a little monster (which is sort of true, a really adorable one).

I think Hubert is the cutest pug ever. Not sure anyone can convince me otherwise. Is this a trait of all moms? Do we think our "kid" is the best no matter what others think?

Hubert (2.33 years)

6 comments:

  1. He is so adorable! My brother has a pug too. His name is Pepsi. Isn't that an adorable name for a dog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear me. the last picture is just the sweetest! i have a weakness for squishy faced dogs and with a name like hubert? thats just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that face! he might be the most adorable thing i've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute puppy. That face deserves some serious dog treats.

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, he has the sweetest face!

    ReplyDelete