Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Inspiration: J. Crew Fall Collection



It's hard not to be inspired by the upcoming J. Crew Fall Collection.

I love the wheat sticking out from the pant folds in the first image. Isn't that adorable? I used this prickly stuff as a prop for my Fall 2009 Traveler in Brown Corduroy and Traveler in Red photo shoot and I think it really adds dimension. May have to bring it back for the fall.

Secondly, look at those crinkles on the green dress! And those shoes! Must. Have.

Lastly, I really am in love with the distressed black leather jacket. It reminds me of one of my dad's aviator leather jackets (in brown). His has epaulets on the shoulders and I'm a sucker for those. I may have to borrow it sometime and show you.

'Tis all. Just wanted to share with you some inspirational pieces from J. Crew's new collection. I just love the colors and textures. Can't wait until they come to stores so I can touchy touchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment