Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

They're Comin'!

Travelers

Fell a little behind this morning because I got some good news in the inbox, and that always makes me have to figure out my life schedule. I mean work schedule. I'll share once it goes public!! Sorry for teasing you about it, I just had to let you know that good things are happening.

In the meantime, if you've been waiting for your Traveler order, they're comin' early! Just some finishing touches and off to the post office we go! :)

And if you've been waiting to order a Baby Ruche Bag, you could consider ordering one soon because I'm about to start on a few [this weekend] early next week and you'll receive it WAY before the 2 week turnaround time. Doubly awesome news, I know.

Happy Friday everyone! Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. ooooooo the suspense! can't wait to hear the news + thanks so much for the comment. you are truly a talent girl!! :)

    xo,
    raven

    ReplyDelete