Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Austin Fashion Week: Kickoff Event

The Boy and I attended the AFW Kickoff last Friday --it was so much fun! It was the first time my bags have been on a runway. Such an honor to be a part of a wonderful team with beautiful designs and talent.

Our Final Look for the Runway

Dress: Bridal Motif
Jewelry: Shaesby
Clutch: Jenny N. Design (me)
Hair: Martha Lynn Barnes
Makeup: Ladda Phommavong
Photographer: Tommy Kile
Model: Angi Shaul


And some fun pictures of The Boy and me from press sites covering the event...

AFW 2010 Kickoff
Photo courtesy of Mark Couvillion


Coooooool!
Photos on Austin360


Psst. I'm wearing a lovely dress from lamixx on Etsy.  Love Jacqueline's designs --I think have purchased almost everything from her collection.  Or at least I'm close. Her designs are so comfortable and can be worn dressy or casual. Love love.

I'll be posting more updates on Austin Fashion Week all week! Stay tuned!

Vote for Me!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! So awesome Jenny - go Jenny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! thanks for wearing the dress... its looks so good on you :)

    ReplyDelete