Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Cocktails and Couture



Photos courtesy of Tommy Kile Photography


Urban Betty Salon and I hosted our party for Austin Fashion Week last Friday. It was a blast! Very laid back and gave us the opportunity to meet with our friends. Thank you for coming and showing us lots of love! We greatly appreciate it! :)

Tommy (my teammate photographer for the mash-up teams) came by and took pictures. I posted a couple - one with me next to my display and one with The Boy and our friends Brian and Danielle.  The last one reminds me that I hate being at the edge of pictures because it makes me look humongous. Oh well, The Boy looks good. :)

More updates to come! So much work to do before I can post more detailed entries, but I wanted to post something to let you know that I'm alive and well. At least for now. :(

p.s. I'm wearing an Old Navy jumper from Spring 08 that I thrifted (and ended up dropping a yummy Polka Dot Cupcake Factory chocolate cupcake on before the event started, which is that brown smudgey stuff near my right pocket, sad). Belt is from Charlotte Russe.  I'm wearing my Traveler in Zebra and the most important thing that isn't pictured are my awesome 6" (yes, SIX INCHES) Aldo brown leather ziptop booties. I was a whopping 5'8" that night! But still shorter than most of my friends.  Oh well.  I tried.

p.p.s. Doesn't Jamie look lovely with the Baby Ruche in Pumpkin? Her hair! Love!


p.p.p.s. With the World Map background and my outfit, the first image kind of reminds me of Banana Republic when they were still a travel and safari company.

1 comment: