Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Preparing for Chicago Renegade Craft Fair

Leather Tags

Chicago Renegade Craft Fair is 10 days away and I am just now caught up on orders, but I haven't even begun to stock up my inventory for Renegade. That means I'm taking a break from the world [internet] for the next 9 days and will come back to you with an update on what will be available in Chicago. Trust me, you'll want to be there, because I have some really awesome leathers that aren't yet available online. Squeeee! :)

If you're in Chicago and have been wanting to see any particular bags, this is the time to let me know so I can make sure I have it at the show.

I'm really excited, guys. This is my first time in Chicago and The Boy and I are researching some must-see sites and food places. Any suggestions?

The Boy loves pizza. Thin crust, though.

2 comments:

  1. You must go to the Pier It's so awesome. Take the nite cruise from there. It will go at dusk and is about 2 hours long, you get to see the lights of downtown as nite falls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Internation Museum of Surgical Science! And for cocktails, you MUST go to Violet Hour. A pizza place you guys might like is Crust. The latter 2 are in Wicker Park also.

    Sarah Louise
    http://www.tzipporit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete