Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Baby Ruche in Aztec Brown Leather: Sold Out

Baby Ruche in Aztec Brown

That was fast. All 6 sold in less than 2 weeks. That may be the new record. I'm hoping to finish most of my orders and then REALLY buckle down and work on inventory for Renegade. It may be a couple of all-nighters. We'll see.

I was photographing the above image and saw out of my periphery that Hubert was waiting patiently for me to finish so we could play. What a cutie. Of course, I snapped a picture.

Hubert

4 comments:

  1. It's a lovely bag, and the colours are just right for the upcoming autumn season. It's no surprise that they sold so fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's so darling. what a good boy!

    Make sure you head over to Real Moms Real Views and enter the give away for one of my personalized piggy banks!

    http://www.realmomsrealviews.com/2010/09/03/perfect-painted-pig-jdavissquared-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheh love the bag and the puppy he's adorable

    ReplyDelete